Download Minecraft 1.14.4 PC – Game build open world combined survival
Requirements: Windows XP / Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10
Feature changes in the latest Minecraft version
- Bug fixes
- Improve the performance
- The secret casserole from poppy will give players a night view instead of speed.
- Report additional / debug to give players more detailed information.
- Fix memory leak.
- Clear the camera axis at first view.
- Improve loading wood blocks when moving at high speed.
- Fix incorrect Pillager layout error.
- /reload and /forceload are now available with master games.
- function-permission-level is a new setting in server.properties, which controls access to the command line feature.
- Villagers can now store more items.
- The villagers will now remember the news after becoming a Zombie Villager.
- Improve Villager path finding performance.
- Villager can now work without reserve at the same time.
- Rumors of players turning into zombie residents will now last longer.
- The Player Activity button on the Realm screen has been deleted.
- The villagers now wait to store their belongings until they have a transaction that needs restocking.
- The siege of the villagers is no longer happening on the mushroom island.
- Mob will no longer find its way through bamboo forest.
- Additional human sounds.