- Release: Mojang
- Capacity:37.5 MB
- Update day:
- Requirements: Windows XP / Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10
Minecraft is a survival and tactical game combined with construction published by Mojang.Minecraft is known for two different names: Minecraft PE (or Pocket Edition) and Minecraft PC. In Minecraft game you will discover the world of magic blocks, you will do everything from fighting to survive, to eat, to build houses … The special thing is that everything in Minecraft is formed from the blocks. square, allowing players to spoil their creative constructs according to their own ideas.
Mine craft is an interesting and unique construction game that attracts a lot of players, especially playing on PC computers. So far, more than 18 million people have bought PC / Mac versions of this game to their computers. In Minecraft , gamers will have the opportunity to learn how to build and survive in a vast world with lots of interesting things waiting for them ahead. Besides building, Minecraft players also have the opportunity to experience various industries such as woodcutter, farmer, animal husbandry, or have to do many other things to be able to survive in this large world.
- Improve world performance upgrades.
- Improved boot time.
- Improve the performance of finding paths for turtles.
- Improved mob performance.
- Improve other overall performance.
- Fixed a bug where containers next to the wooden border may lose items when upgrading.
- Fixed the problem of repeating the reduced mobs and rapid regeneration in the high position on the Y axis (causing lag).
- Fixed hostile and neutral mob bugs on the Z axis.
- Fix ConcurrentModificationException throwing error when upgrading world.
- Fix fault setting error when loading the world 1.8 in 1.13.
- Error in game crash when turning right click a shulker box while holding the bone dish.
- Fixing hatched egg errors does not produce valid entities, allowing attribute commands to execute in some cases.
- Fix crash error when creating near the top of the world.
- Fix crash errors when displaying block entities.
Official Download Link: