Mini World: Block Art Sandbox game like Minecraft
- Release: Miniwan Technology
- Update day:
- Requirements: WinXP / 2003 / Vista / 7
Mini World: Block Art 0.32.2 is an open world construction game with cute graphics and attractive free-play gameplay. If you want to find something new in the sandbox game genre like Minecraft , don’t be afraid to try Mini World: Block Art.
Download the free 3D sandbox game Mini World: Block Art to start the adventure, explore the wonders with friends. The game has no levels or any limits. Players are free to be creative as they like. Easy multi-player settings allow you to connect your computer and phone anytime, anywhere. In this game, you can build a house, an apartment, a castle, even a city. You can also explore the underworld and embark on the Black Dragon challenge with your friends.
Main features of Mini World: Block Art
- Giant sandbox world
- Excellent game by unique engine and lovely character design
- Play single or multiple people
- Upload or download works at Gallery, admire MOD, game maps, beautiful works of others.
- Multi-mode play: Survival, Creative or mini games of other people anytime, anywhere
- Flexible game customization
In survival mode, players need to gather resources, build shelter, tools and fight for survival. After having enough resources, go explore the wild world with friends. Explore vast caves, feed pandas in bamboo forests, or grandiose black dragon battles in the underworld. This easy-to-play mode is a great way to learn game mechanics and immerse yourself in the world of great adventure.
Unlimited creation. In this mode, players are provided with the most resources from the beginning to build whatever they want. You can create giant cities, glittery resorts in the mountains that grow full of bamboo, giant castles in the air or experience the joy in the farm with interesting creatures.
Connect the server and play some fun mini-games developed by the community. Play parkour, puzzle, FPS or strategy game. Play with or against friends …
Players can interact with other members. Download maps or share your own artwork for the world.
- Public addition of initial Spawn point
- In Playmode, the player will appear at the initial Spawn point.
- Use the Wrench to turn it into the team’s original Spawn point.
- Add personal regeneration points
- Right click to activate personal regeneration point, set it as a revival position.
- Optimize public regeneration points
- Use Wrench to bring public regeneration points into Respawn Points of the team.
- Use the power to activate and set up your team’s regeneration point.
- Add mob blocks
- Right-click or touch to create settings.
- Optimize Horas cloud in the bottle
- Use it to create an aerial Horas cloud in a block. It’s easy to build buildings at high altitudes.
Minimum system requirements
- Operating system: WinXP / 2003 / Vista / 7
- Processor: Intel (R) P4 / PE dual core
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel integrated graphics
- DirectX : Version 9.0
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 500 MB of free space